Well isn’t this just the greatest shopping week of the summer? There are so many sales going on, and who doesn’t love a good sale? One of my favorite sales of the year is happening…the Nordstrom half yearly sale. But of course you knew that! But I wanted to get in on the fun and share some of my favorites. I was supposed to post this last week – but hey life had other plans 🙂
If you are a card member you probably have made your purchases – like me! If not…no worries there are a ton of items left. So since it didn’t get posted last week I figured I would go ahead and share my favs since the sale opens to the public tomorrow! The sale will run from July 20th – August 5th. So take a peek here and go grab you some goodies!
Home Decor Steals
The Nordstrom sale has a ton of wonderful home decor, kitchen gadgets and bedding! I have picked some of my favorites. There are so many, so if you are in the market for anything for your house take a look at their site before purchasing elsewhere!
I loved some of the rugs I saw. I am a sucker for rugs and like to get good quality ones. I also tend to switch them out a lot too so I like to find good deals. It amazes me how different a space can look by just switching a rug. Below are some super cute ones that are very timeless.
(1) Houndstooth Rug | (2) Olivia Rug | (3) Vintage Rug | (4) Striped Rug
I absolutely love accents of gold right now so I think the two frames below on the sale would be great accents to any room. I specifically love the Kendra Scott frame! Such a cute statement piece for a room. I might have to snag one for our master bedroom nightstands.
(5) Kate Spade Frame | (6) Buffalo Check Throw | (7) Kendra Scott Frame
There are a ton of mirrors, serving pieces, jewelry boxes, cozy throws, candles and much much more! Be sure to check out their home store. I stocked up on some awesome pieces!
(8) Monogram Slate Tray | (9) Square Mirror | (10) Monogram Keepsake Box | (11) Rope Throw | (12) Initial Keepsake Box | (13) Concrete Soy Candle
Kid Friendly for Miss Kinsley
Ok – for all you momma’s out there. I have a confession to make. Before I looked at any other category on the sale – I looked for Kinsley first! Last year during the sale I was actually in the hospital and just had her. This year it was fun to be able to shop for her 🙂 I love being able to pick up some darling pieces for fall for Kinsley at a good price.
Would it be appropriate to wear matching flamingo sweaters with her? I wish it was a possibility!
(1) Flamingo Sweater – sold out | (2) North Face Vest | (3) Print Cotton Dress | (4) Heart Sweater | (5) North Face Fleece | (6) Cozy Joggers | (7) Nike Leggings
Mom Sale Staples!
I am far from a fashion blogger…I have become friends with some fashion bloggers and admire everything they do, but I am far from it. My hair is usually in a pony tail 🙂 So I appreciate them even more! But, I did want to share some of my “mom approved” favs from the sale. I work at our family company so 90% of the time I do not have to dress up. Hence…you will see my styles are pretty casual!
My former college basketball life comes back in the fall & winter. Hello leggings & sweats on REPEAT! My fav leggings are the live in high waist leggings from Zella. I absolutely love how they tuck you in and they wash SO WELL! There are some cute Kendra Scott and Tory Burch finds as well! Can’t beat these prices 🙂
(1) CozyChic Sweater | (2) Smocked Neck Blouse | (3) Nike Joggers |(4) Kendra Scott Pendant | (5) Adidas Running Shoes | (6) Tory Burch Tote | (7) Zella High Waist Leggings | (8) Adidas Sneaker | (9) Raw Edge V-Neck | (10) Cozy Nike Sweatshirt | (11) | Bow Joggers | (12) Sports Bra
Their beauty sale also has some awesome deals – here are a few of my staples that I am stocking up on. Again…very real and low key for this lady over here! But one thing is for certain I cannot live without my Lancome Mascara.
(1) Lancome Mascara | (2) Philosphy Grace Set | (3) Mac Nude Lip Set
Husband Approved Styles
Well my husband Lucas is just about as casual as I am when it comes to style. He played college basketball too – maybe there is a correlation? 🙂 But I LOVE the Patagonia and Travis Mathew deals you can find right now. It’s a good jump start to a low-key fall style.
(1) Patagonia Vest | (2) Patagonia Pullover Sweater | (3) Travis Mathew Golf Shirt | (4) Adidas Running Shoe | (5) Travis Mathew Golf Shirt | (6) Patagonia Quarter Zip
I hope you have enjoyed some of my picks for the sale! So if you have not been able to shop during the early access period head over to Nordstrom and take advantage of these prices!
I look forward to my boxes that shipped today and will make sure I share some of the items I got with you all.
As always – thanks for stopping by!